Delta Marina, Kyrenia, Cyprus
Delta Marina is a small port situated in the city of Kyrenia with immediate access to the Mediterranean Sea, making this port an oasis of calmness in a mainland of agitation. Its best qualities are remoteness and isolation making this area a tourist’s paradise. For those interested in reconnecting with nature, this marina is the perfect choice as it provides guided tours and hikes along deeply wooded areas and steep valleys or boat trips on the gentle waves of the golf. Accommodations can be found all over the city and will be more than happy to welcome you and your family or friends. Here is a list of the top rated venues in the area: Merit Royal, The Arkin Colony Hotel, Rocks Hotel Casino and Oscar Resort Hotel. Restaurants in the area offer traditional fish dishes and the world famous Cypriot fish barbecue. The top rated establishments in the vicinity include names like Efendi Bar Restaurant, L'Artisan, Grida Balik Fish Restaurant, The Terrace and The Kyrenia Tavern.
Facilities of Delta Marina
Service Station for ships
- The marina is at 35°20'30.0"N 33°20'20."E latitude.
- The marine's connection and conversation channel is CH 16.
- The construction of the Delta Marina was completed in 1996 and has been operational. The Marina is located in Girne, the pearl of K.K.T.C., only 1 km from the city center.
- The Marina is built on a concrete floor of 9,000 m² and has a fixed pier of 75 mtr and two floating piers with a total of 55 floating piers and one 60 mtr piers with a total connecting capacity of 415 mtrs. There are 120 parking capacities available.
- Marina is 35 km from Ercan Airport, 2 km from bus terminal in Kyrenia city center. Away.
- Due to the proximity of marinas to the city center (15 min walk distance) all kinds of shopping, currency exchange, bank, restaurant, etc. can be reached on foot. There are also various facilities for sports and nature lovers (horse riding, diving, hiking, etc.).
- Girne is the pearl of northern Cyprus and is a very rich place in terms of historical places. There are bus services to visit the ancient cities and other beauties in the surrounding districts.
- The Marina office is open on weekdays and in the summer on Saturdays between 08 ° C and 17 ° C, offering the following services: yachts;
- All official agency operations for yachts entering and leaving the country
- Mail, Phone, Fax, internet services
- Tourism counseling, ticket-hotel booking services
- Car rental services
- Daily weather report service
- Marinada has 24 hour security service. It is equipped with state-of-the-art camera systems.
- 2 names in marinas 30 ton and 70 ton capacity. travellift eni 4.80m. and boats of up to 6,20 m can land on the ground.
- Your boat and your marine are available on land and at sea.
- Yacht equipment sales store
- Shower, WC, laundry units
- Fuel station
- Fresh water and electricity connection at each landing on land and at sea
- Water rubbing with 500 bar water pressure
- All abrasive, putty, lining and antifouling works of Teknen
- Onboard paint works
- Osmosis treatment in fiberglass boats
- Epoxy application and repair
- Varnish work
- New polyester coating jobs on wooden boats,
- Our engine workshop is made by contracted subcontractors with technical technical staff, revisions, Volvo, Penta, Caterpillar, MTU-Mercedes, Perkins, Yanmar, MAN, Ford, Onan, Yamaha, Johnson, Suzuki, Evinrude, Mercury and Mariner services.
- Diesel and petrol engine revisions
- Partial repair, refurbishment and new assemblies
- Winter maintenance and service
- Outbord revision, repair and maintenance
- Gearbox maintenance and repair
- Engine tests
- Heat and sound insulation applications
- In our carpenter workshop we produce all kinds of domestic and foreign wooden materials, shells, furniture repair and maintenance of boats and new boat production at reasonable prices.
- Deck teak repairs and renovation
- Calf works
- Repair and renewal of wrapping boards (out of mail)
- Carina coating repair
- Furniture repair
- Repair of mast and all other wooden equipment
- Turning work; contracted outboard shaft, propeller, coupling, rudder construction and repair. We have a welding workshop.
- Repair and maintenance of electrical circuits and electrical appliances with external service, repair and maintenance of the generator. Battery maintenance and charge and winter boat maintenance are done in our workshop.