Política de privacidad
Effective May 25, 2018
Welcome to Cheapmarina!
Information that you provide to us through text fields:
- your email
- payment information
- boat details(dimensions, name, registration flag, displacement and boat type).
Creating an Account
To create an account on Cheapmarina you have to provide your:
- Email address
You may also sign up using a Facebook account. We will ask your permission to access basic information from your Facebook account, such as email. You can choose to stop sharing that information with us at any time by removing Cheapmarina’s access to that account.
Information We Collect
We collect information automatically as you navigate the site or through our third party analytics providers (Google Analytics). We collect it to improve Cheapmarina service. We may store usage information such as the type of device you use to access Cheapmarina, your operating system, browser type, IP address, and device ID, the pages you visit or request, links clicked, referring sites, user interactions and your search terms. We also derive your location from your IP address.
How We Use Your Information
We never sell your information to anyone. We use your information to:
- provide Cheapmarina services to you
- allow you to sign in to your account
- send you emails relevant to your usage, as controlled by your email preferences
- reply to your questions
- understand how you use the service
- conduct research and development to improve Cheapmarina and develop future products that our users may be interested in by analyzing how you use it
- prevent fraud and abuse on Cheapmarina.
Information Shared with Users
We do not share any of your information with other users.
Information Shared with Third Parties
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is data that includes a personal identifier like your name, email or address, or data that could reasonably be linked back to you. We will only share this data under the following circumstances:
- With companies that are contractually engaged in providing us with services, such as order fulfillment, email management, analyzing data trends, credit card processing and fraud detection and prevention. These companies may have access to personal information to perform their services and are obligated by contract to safeguard any PII they receive from us.
- To protect the security or integrity of Cheapmarina, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cheapmarina, its employees, users, or others, if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on us). If we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you with notice in advance by email, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
Information Shared with the Public
We do not share any of your information with the public.
Your Preferences and Rights over Data
Choosing Your Preferences
The Settings link is located by clicking on your profile at the top right hand of your screen. Settings lets you see the what your account preferences are. You can see and adjust your settings by viewing your preferences and, if you wish, by changing your selections.
Exercising Your Data Rights
You can exercise rights over your data in the following ways:
- Modifying the Information in Your Account You can modify or delete certain information associated with your account on the settings pages, as described in the “Choosing Your Preferences” section above and by changing data in your profile page..
- Removing Marketing Emails You can stop receiving marketing emails by changing your email settings. While this removes your marketing emails, service related emails are still sent, including how you can optimize your Cheapmarina experience.
- Additional Questions Related to Privacy For additional privacy-related questions about your account, you may email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
European Union Data Transfer
Transfer of Data
We may use your information to offer you products and services that we think may be of interest to you, unless you have opted out of marketing communications. If you are in the European Economic Area, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before sending you any marketing communications. You may object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time, free of charge, when we collect your personal information and in every marketing communication. We will never provide your information to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us and we follow industry standards to protect it. Full credit card numbers are never accessed by our system. We do not store any of the most sensitive data. To further protect your information we suggest using a strong and unique password for your Cheapmarina account.
Cheapmarina is not directed at children under the age of 13, and they may not create an account or otherwise use Cheapmarina.
We may sometimes make changes to this policy. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights under this policy, we will let you know by posting an announcement on the site or sending you an email prior to the changes coming into effect. Continuing to use Cheapmarina after a change to this policy means you accept the new policy.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Effective May 25, 2018. Last updated on March 12, 2019