Términos de Uso
Welcome to Cheapmarina!
All information regarding prices that we share on the website is just for your information. We are not responsible for the quality of data as marinas may change it without informing us. If there are some marinas without prices for the countries that are marked as "published for the calculation" it means that those marinas rejected to share their information with us. As a contributor you can submit missing information or update current data. Every accepted submission is rewardable.
You must be at least 13 years old to register for an account. You are responsible for your account. When you register for an account you must provide us with accurate information. If you don’t provide us with accurate information then we may not be able to assist you with accessing your account.
To register for an account you must be at least 13 years old. To pay money you must be at least 18 years old or have your parent’s permission. If you know a user is under the age of 13, please report them to us. You are responsible for anything that occurs when anyone is signed in to your account, as well as the security of the account. If you believe your account is compromised, you must contact us immediately.
Be responsible and use common sense. You are responsible for all the activity on your account. If you do bad things we may suspend your account. For starters:
- Fraud - Don’t post information that is false or otherwise misleading.
- Impersonation - Don’t impersonate anyone. Don’t use another’s account, or allow others to use your account.
- Spam - Don’t spam others or distribute unsolicited advertising material.
- Endorsement - Don’t claim endorsement by Cheapmarina without our prior written approval.
- Service Degradation - Don’t degrade others’ use of Cheapmarina.
- Data Mining - Don’t crawl, scrape or otherwise index information on Cheapmarina. If you are doing this to create a useful feature then we may allow it, but you must check with us first. Accounts of users that are accused in data mining will be terminated. Primary subscription will be canceled and we reserve the right to hold the amount equal to the maximum monthly price for each month when the user was scraping the information.
- Reverse Engineering - Don’t take apart Cheapmarina to figure out our secret sauce.
These guidelines are not meant to be exhaustive. If you find a new and creative way to hurt Cheapmarina or our users we may take action to prevent it.
All About Being a Cheapmarina User
To become a user simply create an account and add your boat details. Without knowing your boat details we can't suggest marinas that will be suitable for you. You may use some of our website features for free.
Free features of our website:
- Explore marinas, harbours and ports in Europe, Middle East and North Africa
- Suitable Marina Suggester recommendations of marinas that can accept boats with your dimensions(draft and LOA)
- Suitable Marina Suggester recommendations of suitable boatyards for your boat (cranes/travelifts that can lift up your boat)
To get information with prices calculated for your boat you need to purchase a subscription plan. The subcription plan is on a monthly or on a yearly basis. Once you buy it, the plan is being activated and expires after the period that you selected ends. You can’t cancel it or pause.
After you purchase the subscription plan and set up your boat details you get the access to Cheapmarina prices calculator and receive personalized(based on your boat's data) search results that contain:
- total price that you have to pay for mooring rental with port fees, VAT and additional services like water, electricity and wi-fi
- information about long-term mooring rental available discounts
- price for double movement (up+down) for all available travelifts(cranes) in boatyards in Europe
- schedule notifications from seasonal marinas - if marina is closed on the selected dates
Countries that are published for the calculator may contain marinas that keep their prices private. You still will have these marinas in your search results but there won't be any price info.
Countries published for the calculation service are mentioned on the page with subscription price details.
We do not support refunds as after you subscribe you get access to the unique information. We may grant refunds at our sole discretion in exceptional circumstances.
We only provide a platform for sailors to better and easier organize their passages and trips. If you see content that was abused, please, let us know and we will investigate it. We constantly working on improving the quality of data we provide you with.
We are constantly testing out new features with the goal of making Cheapmarina better. We may add or remove features, and often test features with a random subset of our users. If we believe a feature is significantly different from these terms, then we explain those differences in the test.
You can use our content as part of Cheapmarina, but can’t use it for anything else without our permission.
Content we create is protected by copyright, trademark and trade secret laws. Some examples of our content are the text on the site, our logo, and our codebase. You may not otherwise use, reproduce, distribute, perform, publicly display or prepare derivative works of our content unless we give you permission in writing. Please ask if you have any questions.
YOU AGREE NOT TO RELY ON THE SITE, THE SITE SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR THE CONTINUATION OF THE SITE. THE SITE AND THE SITE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CHEAPMARINA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SITE SERVICES, WORK PRODUCT, OR ANY ACTIVITIES OR ITEMS RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE TERMS OF SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CHEAPMARINA DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The disclaimers of warranty under this clause also apply to our affiliates and third party service providers.
Limit of Liability
- your use of or your inability to use our Site or Site Services;
- delays or disruptions in our Site or Site Services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing, or linking to, our Site or Site Services;
- glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Site or Site Services;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of the Site or Site Services;
- the content, actions, or inactions of third parties’ use of the Site or Site Services;
- a suspension or other action taken with respect to your Account;
- your reliance on the quality, accuracy, or reliability of marinas postings and their services prices, ratings, recommendations, and feedback (including their content, order, and display), Composite Information, or metrics found on, used on, or made available through the Site; and
If a dispute arises between you and Cheapmarina or our Affiliates, our goal is to resolve the dispute quickly. You and Cheapmarina agree to first notify each other of the Claim. You agree to notify Cheapmarina by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and Cheapmarina agrees to provide to you a notice at your email address on file (in each case, a “Notice”). You and Cheapmarina then will seek informal voluntary resolution of the Claim. Any Notice must include pertinent account information, a brief description of the Claim, and contact information, so that you or Cheapmarina, as applicable, may evaluate the Claim and attempt to informally resolve the Claim. Both you and Cheapmarina will have 60 days from the date of the receipt of the Notice to informally resolve the other party’s Claim, which, if successful, will avoid the need for further action.
The parties to this Agreement will not be responsible for the failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation hereunder for a reasonable period due to labor disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, telecommunications or Internet failures, strikes, wars, riots, rebellions, blockades, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law or any other similar conditions beyond the reasonable control of such party.
These terms are the final word on Cheapmarina's policies. These terms and any referenced policies are the entire agreement between you and us, and supersede all prior agreements. If any provision of these terms is held to be unenforceable, that provision is modified to the extent necessary to enforce it. If a provision cannot be modified, it is severed from these terms, and all other provisions remain in force. If either party fails to enforce a right provided by these terms, it does not waive the ability to enforce any rights in the future. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Effective December 18th, 2018. Last updated on May 16th, 2019